XP12 Airframe Manager - Selection of Saved States

richjb

Happy New Year everyone!

In XP12, I started saving some saved states.   However, unlike XP11 in the XP12 version when select a saved state, the only option is to enter through the FBO.  In XP11, when selected a saved state, I could go directly into the airplane in that saved state.  In XP12, I need to work through the FBO, back up the stairs. 

I am missing something in XP12?  

Thanks,

Rich Boll

Hi Pils,

Please see the screen shot below.   I have three saved states.  I saved them as I worked through the preflight.  I'm still "at the FBO", so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.  It didn't seem to be that way in XP11. 

I'm going to try to get to the runway this evening.  I'll save a state there and see what it does. 

Thanks!

Rich

Aircraft Manager.JPG

I don’t believe there’s been an intentional change in behaviour. I have a feeling that it’ll only spawn you back in the cockpit once engines are running? I’ll have to confirm with the developer, but at least the button should change from Enter FBO to Let’s Fly (or something like that).

Hi Pils,

After I started the engines and saved the state in Airframe Manager, the button switched from "Enter FBO" to "Fly".  I guess the engines have to be started before you can bypass the FBO.  That make sense. 

Been flying the XP12 version.  I like it a lot.  Still checking it out.  Have some ???? and ##!!?? about XP12, but that's another story!  Nice to be back in HS CL650! 

Thanks again!

Rich 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, I have tried everything I can think of including uninstalling and re-installing. How do I get a clean Cold and dark start. Right now I have an APR failure (red) and both DUC 1 and 2 in white. I've been there, No Failures are showing and I tried clearing all failures no luck. I like the fact, you leave it dirty is that way when you get back. However, the complete shut down leaves hidden things behind. Been there to.  Second problem it the ATS after takeoff it changes to Fail. The FMC will not let allow a CRZ setting its blank.

Thanks

1 hour ago, N53E said:

How do I get a clean Cold and dark start.

Create a new airframe.

1 hour ago, N53E said:

The FMC will not let allow a CRZ setting its blank.

You have to transition the bleed air onto engines from the APU first. Use the checklist and hint images to guide you.