[SOLVED] CRJ Screen Blank

deeceel

I have the latest version of the crj, tried with deleting my other plugins, but my left-screen avionics (i mean the artificial horizon of which i assume gizmo is need to make them work) disappear after 15 or so seconds.

(in the start with engines running mode in x-plane)

Any advice most welcome.

Edited by deeceel

I have the latest version of the crj, tried with deleting my other plugins, but my left-screen avionics (i mean the artificial horizon of which i assume gizmo is need to make them work) disappear after 15 or so seconds.

(in the start with engines running mode in x-plane)

Any advice most welcome.

This is likely attributed to missing files in your plugins/systems folder.

Please submit a ticket through the contact form on X-Aviation. Easy fix!

Posting your Log.txt file would be a hundred times more useful than guessing what you think the problem is.

Thanks , I will look up where i can find my log.txt file. Never had problems with it, so i am new to log.txt files.

It is hard for me to guess what i think the problem is by the way. Sorry for the 'another gizmo problem' title.

Edited by deeceel

Here is the log.txt

I have to say i did a clean install, update, and only installed the crj200 into my x-plane folder, after that i ran the exe. so far so good.

then starting x-plane and loading the crj200 : After 15 seconds the artificial horizon information disappeared , just like in the previous x-plane version i was running yesterday.

I want to thank you all for helping.

Log.txt

Here is the log.txt

I have to say i did a clean install, update, and only installed the crj200 into my x-plane folder, after that i ran the exe. so far so good.

then starting x-plane and loading the crj200 : After 15 seconds the artificial horizon information disappeared , just like in the previous x-plane version i was running yesterday.

I want to thank you all for helping.

As previously stated, you need to contact X-Aviation: http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/contact_us.php