• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Great Work

Qantas / Qantaslink livery please  :D

The Qantaslink livery is definitely a cool livery, and it happens to be 4th on my list. So you can count that as one that will be with it upon release.

You wont be seeing any new pictures of the liveries for a while yet as we are working on the internal 3d cockpit and we have exact measurements for everything in there, including the cockpit window panes. As such, the exterior dose match up any longer, so we will be remodeling the nose section. Once that is done we will start making more liveries.

• 2 months later...

hey Ola, thanks for checking in.

which city are you in again? i wonder what planes fly in there. a lot of dashes fly around europe i know that much.

As for my dash, still working on her diligently. i want to get her done as soon as i can. i guess i forgot to post on these forums about my new site and the Facebook page i have up for anyone to follow the development at.

on my website we have a Facebook feed that i post to a few times a week on whatever i feel like saying. anyone with a Facebook account can become a fan and watch the progress that way.

I am actually out of sate on vacation with family this week so wont be able to really work on her this week, which i feel terrible about. but family is important i guess ;)

That is why i haven't been so active on this topic for a while.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting ever closer to the end now.

If everything runs like it should, we should have her out in a few months, sooner if someone sends me candy? hehe. no jk.

AS you can see we have the basic texture shading in place with some color. still have to add in a few details and some weathering of sorts till she really looks great.

what do you think?

post-746-13136959929_thumb.jpg

post-746-131369599305_thumb.jpg

post-746-131369599339_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...