TOGAsim Support Hours

Hello all.  I will endeavor to support and address issues on the MU-2 as rapidly as practical.  The period after a release is always fraught with bugs and challenges, frustration and impatience.  I have been there myself and please ask for your patience.  I'd like to think that those who know me know I'll continue to support this product for many years to come and provide you a great value for your money!   I am located in the GMT-6 timezone and work reasonably normal daylight hours.  I generally don't work Sundays (though may converse on Sundays).  

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

Very new to this whole forum thing and x plane for that matter.  I did have a question though regarding the MU2.  The propellers spin counterclockwise when viewed from  rear of the aircraft.  As such I would expect to use left rudder during take off and slow flight maneuvers.  Instead I am having to use a lot of right rudder input.  Ive experienced this with all variants and especially after the prop mod I found on this site.  Perhaps I am missing something, but I have followed the recommended procedures for trim set up to the T.  

Its truly a phenomenal product.  Yes it has some quirks as to be expected, but what a platform to start from.     

Thanks for your input.