simbrief DL failed: FPLN data not matched

flamesies

Hi,

Both X-Plane, and Simbrief have cycle 2206. I've tried to load the flightplan by inputting the Fin number, and the Departure/Destinations, the green "REQ PENDING" appears, but just stays like that. In the CL650_log.txt there's this line, whenever i've tried to download a flightplan CL650[cmu_subsys_fpln_recall.c:301]: simbrief DL failed: FPLN data not matched

I've double checked the Simbrief pilot ID as well.

I'd be happy to provide any additional information if needed :)

IIfVOAPUDE.png

X-Plane_0GW4xD0788.png

firefox_QuZ49ndhEM.png

CL650_Log.txt

Currently doing circuits at LCPH to pass the time. I've just changed my FIN number to ZZ123 "REQ PENDING" goes away after less than 30 seconds, but no flight plan is loaded, and no message is provided in the FMC, the logs also are completely clear (no messages about simbrief).

I then deleted the FIN from Simbrief, tried again, and got the above results again.

CL650_Log.txt Log.txt

Hello!,

I'd like to hang my head in shame, and sincerely apologise for wasting your time.

I created a new airframe in Simbrief, recalled a flight plan in the Challenger, got the message that says "FPLN Loaded", looked at the Sec FPLN, and it's there (previously, i've been expecting it to just appear as the active flight plan).

Really sorry for wasting your time, it's been a few months since i've used X-Plane, so I'd forgotten that it loads the plan into the secondary flight plan.

• Like 1