X-pilot screenshot competition!

Hampster

Are we ready???

From here on in, the competition is go! The cometition will close on the 21st of september, so you have two weeks to create your wonderful masterpieces! When you do post your entry here, please state what category(s) they are in, that will make it easy to find the winner. The prize hasn't been chosen yet, but I am looking out for a payware aircraft to give away to the two lucky winners. Find more info in this PDF....

So to cap up, two winners will be chosen for first, one in the A category and one in the B, so get snapping and have fun!

Remember, only one entry per category.

-hampster-

Ok Hamp, what's the prize that we win? no Dinosaurs pleeze :P . Ooh I'm busting to find out!!

Hampster, if i may suggest a few things. Kaphias is spot on. You need to arrange things a bit more than "let's just get going because I can't wait".

I'd also suggest there's a very own screenshot competition section in the forum. Here you will make a sticky for rules, last date of submission,theme or whatever. You will also make a thread for everyone to submit their images according to the category they wish to compete in. Only posts with images is accepted in this thread. Want to discuss things, there's a complete forum around you to do so.

Posting images in a long thread with tons of discussion will make it very untidy.

Example;

Sticky thread with topic: Combetition #1 - deadline November 1st

in here you tell them the rules,restricted geography, what planes are allowed etc

Sticky thread with topic: Submit image for #1

Users will only post here if they wish to compete, and submit their image.

Older competitions and submitted images will remain as closed threads. Not as sticky threads. This will make it easier for everyone to find the relevant thread and competitors.

Edited by OlaHaldor
  • Upvote 1