Texture Problem??

The pictures are VERY small. Can you enlarge the side view one showing the flaps. The texture issue on the top of the fuselage has been fixed in the update (Which is coming very soon). It's a result of some slight color bleed and is only visible from certain angles. ie. from the centerline.

Good to hear about the update, sorry xpilot won't let me upload a larger picture <_< It looks just like the color bleed on top of the cabin but along the outline of the flaps.

I'll double check on the current textures. But I can tell you now, the update has all new textures and there is no more colour bleed anywhere.

Edited by Goran_M

• 3 months later...

Have just found this thread....and thanks to Cameron on pointing me here :) I was using XP10 demo (still waiting for the disks....), and loaded the Sundowner. XP10 CTD after telling me it couldnt find the "circuitbreakers_LIT.png" file in the objects folder, which is weird as I found it in the objects folder. After reading the posts here I see there is a patch coming out. Is this the first time anyone has had a CTD with supposed missing textures?

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

Hi again,

was just playing in XP10 Demo (have just received the update form XA that the disks have been sent!!!!), and I noticed at the bottom of the error report for the Sundowner this line of text:

(REN_graphstate_terrain.cpp:389) Does this mean anything to you? It still says it cant find the ciruitbreakers_LIT.png, but atleast I can fly the others with no problems :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

Hi Cameron,

glad to hear you guys are on to it. Funny thing is every other payware plane I have bought from X:A and XScenery is working fine....just the Sundowner.

Still, the way the updates are coming out for XP10 its a wonder there is any chance of plane development from you guys at all!!!!!!!

I can wait....honest, no really Im not joking......honest......well, at least until my disks arrive :)

Slainte.

Andy

NZCH