Replenish oil?

lilith

I've searched the forum, saw a breif question answered by someone with a real life video and I have searched the documentation in regards to this since the last flight I was getting low oil pressure warnings. I couldn't figure it out and didn't realize we had to manage the oil via the ground services sub menu.

My question here, is it says to repeat the procedure for each engine, but how do you select what engine you're topping up? It also says on the placcard, it will light up full if I recall correctly and not to overfill, etc. 

I was hoping we could get a breif idea of this procedure for both engines? Will you be evetually switching it to an outside the plane job? 

I have about 100 hours of flying on the challenger and still learning. I skimmed the docs about oil, so I may have missed it if it's there. Fantastic job on this plane and you set the bar high for this level of realism in a flight sim and I thank you for that.