Where can I find the CG value in the Challenger 650 ?

Marcodu68

When I am preparing my flights with the fantastic Challenger 650 I don’t know what to write for the gravity center of the plane.

It is important for adjusting the takeoff trim. In a video I saw the value of 22 for the CG and I always write 22 for the CG and the plane always gives me 6° up for the trimming.
Where can I find the CG value in the plane ? I searched everywhere but I did not found the place to find this value. Can you help me ?

Another question : I can turn on the lights for the luggages but it is impossible to find their place in the plane. Am I completely blind or is it normal for the actual version ?

1) Currently there is no way to determine CG within the add-on. If you have an Apple device check out the video below. If not, I would suggest 24, 25 and 26 percent depending on weight. See what works for you. 

2) The luggage hold will be accessible in a future update.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...