TBM900 Autopilot

dbw11

Hello Goran,

We discussed briefly about a week ago a couple issues I have with the latest version. Hadn't flown it at all since the last update till recently.

This version the autopilot will not follow "heading" or "nav" though it does capture altitude.

I have spent considerable time trying to figure out why including redownloading.

I have real world G1000 time in a king air so I am somewhat familiar with the G1000.

Not sure where to go with this. I have wondered if I am simply missing something but the TBM is not that complicated a machine though we are all human.

Also in another communication I mentioned just how easy it is to crash this aircraft on touchdown. Never had these problems on the previous version.

I quite like this aircraft so please do not take these comments as a complaint. In fact if god were to smile on me and provide a winning lottery ticket i would like a real TBM900/930/940 in my hangar.

Cheers,

Dave

There is something very weird going on with your TBM installation. As far as updates, we haven't done anything to the TBM in over a year, and I have to say, yours is the only one displaying these kinds of issues.

My only suggestion is to do a fresh, clean install of X-Plane and the TBM, with no other plugins, and then seeing if the problem persists.  Otherwise, both Saso and I are at a total loss.

Greetings. Thank you for your reply.

The last three attempts at flying had flights 1 & 3 behaving normal.  Autopilot functioned fine.

Flight 2 - the AP was essentially non functional.

Strange I agree. That said the remainder of the the XP sim and addons function fine so I will hold off on a reinstall of XP.

Thank you for your support.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 12:54 AM, dbw11 said:

Greetings. Thank you for your reply.

The last three attempts at flying had flights 1 & 3 behaving normal.  Autopilot functioned fine.

Flight 2 - the AP was essentially non functional.

Strange I agree. That said the remainder of the the XP sim and addons function fine so I will hold off on a reinstall of XP.

Thank you for your support.

Kindly remind you run only one aircraft for each XP boots, put another way, don't run several aircrafts next after next, which I confirm sometimes will introduce weired issues