[SOLVED] Reversers dont stay on

Rhinozherous

Hello!

I use the Bravo Throttle and have the button on the throttles bound to "Hold thrust reverse at max".

After landing they activate when I push it, but after a few seconds they deactivate without me doing anything... No matter if I stay in idle thrust or if I increase thrust during rev active.

Edited by Pils

If you’re holding max reverse why would you be moving your thrust levers? You’re already at max. Stow the reversers and then you can move to forward idle. Each cycle of reversers takes time. A video of your issue may help diagnose. Thanks.

• Like 1

Hold reversers at max: reversers are only held while the command is active, so presumably you must keep your thrust levers full back (including the notch which IIRC exists on the Bravo). Otherwise you should assign toggle thrust reversers instead…

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rodeo said:

Hold reversers at max: reversers are only held while the command is active, so presumably you must keep your thrust levers full back (including the notch which IIRC exists on the Bravo). Otherwise you should assign toggle thrust reversers instead…

I think I confused the assignments... I thought "hold at max" is the right one... I will now use "toggle"! 

Thank you guys! 

• Like 1

• Pils changed the title to [SOLVED] Reversers dont stay on