Minor problems with fuel pump/prime switch and avitab in VR

svero88

Dear developers,

at first thank you very much for this great GA-plane! It is a pleasure flying with it.

I am ony flying in VR and have two minor problems:

1. It is very hard to switch the fuel pump/prime switch with my controllers (HP Reverg G2), is there a trick?

2. When using the avitab tablett with my controllers, and since it is very small, i have to watch that i won`t click the green edges cause then avitab is disapearing immediately and i have to reopen it again. Is there a possibility locking the avitab tablett?

Thanks inadvance for any help.

Rolf

• Like 1

Hi Rolf,

Regarding #1, the switch is set up as two buttons using native X-Plane manipulators, forwards and back. I don't have experience with the Reverb, but I assume it would require careful clicking to the very front or very back of the switch.

Regarding #2, not currently, but I believe Avitab has a floating VR window mode that can be used, so that is also an option. 

Hi Coop,

thanks a lot for your fast reply. I will try it again with the Pump switch.

I know that there is a floating VR window of Avitab but i like the integrated one, it is faster to open  and looks way better. I only have noticed, that if i don‘t point exactly on the soft buttons, e.G. of navigraph charts, one has accidentally clicked on the green boarder and iPad is closed. So for me a locking function would be great.

• Like 1

@Attitude

Hi, thanks for your reply. 

To get rid of the border of the avitab is perfect.

I think the click spot of the pump switch is big enough but it is only 1 rectangle and i can click with my controllers (HP Reverb G2) where i want and sometimes i can activate the prime function but it is nearly impossible for me to stop the pump or to activate the normal pump function. With the VR-Mouse it works after long „trial and error“.

• Like 1