No license found after saab 340 update

rwy22sp

I updated and when I filled in my activation info it asked me to authorize my computer. What? I typed in my computer name and it was already there and authorized. I also lost the little side panel where the auto-start and camera and such was. Now, I tried to roll back to 1.62 and it gave the same problems. Wish I had left well enough alone as well. Now I can't use my plane because I rely upon auto-start.

Yea I hear you I also tried to roll back my version and it did the same.. luckily I installed my planes on my other puter and I just copied that Gizmo64.plugin folder that was in my plugin folder in the puter that was working to the one that quit working  it fixed my problem.. but only after several hrs of frustration and waiting on tech support to answer me back lol  

15 minutes ago, rwy22sp said:

Bill try downloading it now They told me they fixed it I have not tried it yet kind of afraid to but will  make backups from now on..

Mine is fixed. Cameron had me try a couple things, and it worked. I'm hesitant to say what I tried because every situation is different and I don't want to suggest what fixed mine will fix someone elses. I have to say be patient, work with Cameron, and trust that he has more knowledge of his products than we do. 

• 2 months later...

i was told to reinstall my download, but it did not work.
now i updated gizmo64 and i get the following message:

0:00:48.054 E/SYS: | There was a minor problem parsing the VRCONFIG:
0:00:48.054 E/SYS: | Aircraft/X-Aviation/Saab 340A/Passenger Variant/LES_Saab_340A_vrconfig.txt
0:00:48.054 E/SYS: | You may need to update the airplane or report this to the airplane's author.
0:00:48.054 E/SYS: | Please see the log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:00:48.054 E/SYS: | (vr_manips.cpp:471)

Edited by maletin

4 hours ago, maletin said:

i was told to reinstall my download, but it did not work.
now i updated gizmo64 and i get the following message:

If you had posted the complete Log.txt file I could probably give you a working response here.

The part you decided to copy tells me almost nothing.

If you're on Windows, try this:

https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

If that doesn't help, post a complete copy of Log.txt as an attachment to your reply.