TBM FPL not initializing at departure airport

ChuckO

Hi Goran -

After installing TBM900 v1.1.13 in my XP11.51, each time I launch a flight at an different airport, and start up the G1000, and open the FPL, it loads the same small route shown in the screen shot below, with a blank origin and the same E25 destination airport regardless of where the aircraft is. 

Shouldn't the FPL show DepartureICAO\ blankICAO in the header, and of departure ICAO as the first waypoint ?  At one point a week ago I did make a flight from and to E25, but there is no E25 related .fms file in X:\X-Plane 11\Output\FMS plans. 

Any idea how to fix this ? I've tried deleting all the .fms files there and it still reappears.  Also have tried deleting my X:\X-Plane 11\Output\TBM900 to get a new airplane, but the same route still appears.   Does the G1000 store a default FPL somewhere else?  

Chuck O

TBM startup fpl bug.JPG

Edited by ChuckO
added sim version

Yes, I've used "Delete Flight Plan" to get rid of it, and replacing it with the flight plan for the current trip.  But next time I launch this "E25" plan loads, rather than the one from the last trip.  Have also tried saving the current trip flightplan to see if it replaces the "E25" default plan, but it doesn't.  The default plan must be stored somewhere else.   I'll see if anyone on the LR forums understands the cause.  Thx.

Chuck O

Discovered a fix:  Tried opening the Skyhawk G1000, got the troublesome __/E25 plan, deleted it, created a new plan from current departure apt to another, then saved it, deleted it and reloaded it  OK - hoping this procedure might reset everything.  Then quit and reloaded Skyhawk again. My new plan was now the default.  Quit again, and launched TBM900 G1000, and lo my E25 plan was now gone, replaced by the one I'd just created/ loaded/saved in the Skyhawk.  As noted above, I'd tried doing this earlier in the TBM900 but it hadn't yielded a fix.  Perhaps the key was doing it using the stock LM airplane...