X-Pilot.com affiliates?

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, and post a question at the same time.  I absolutely do not want this to come across as spam in any way, so I am not going to mention any specific products or websites.

I have a newly started (hardware related) company and have tried working with the guys that run x-plane.org and have quite frankly given up, as I do not see a future (soon anyway) in working with them.  Their business practices are, IMHO, hurting the x-plane community (just my personal feelings).  I found this site through the org's "shoutbox" (which was promptly removed btw!) and read quite a few number of posts and really like the atmosphere here, it is friendly, relaxed, helpful, and down to earth.

I wanted to know, if there was any type of legitimate advertising program here at x-pilot.com?  I am just an honest guy trying to do the honest thing, and really don't know where to turn.  If the mods here need to remove this post, please know that I do understand completely, with absolutely no hard feelings, and remain in hopeful anticipation of a friendship in the x-plane and especially the x-pilot community.

3 Things

1st-The Mods here are very relaxed, unless it is obviously spam they probably won't remove it.

2nd-Probably won't advertise here because of the forum software, though I did hear that a download manager and a few other features for the site are in development.

3rd-Not very surprised the mods at the .org quickly removed the mention of X-Pilot in the shoutbox.

x-pilot and x-aviation are just coming out of it's infancy for the most part and there are some "growth things" desired for the future, including advertising.  Though it's probable that blatant repetitive spamming isn't too cool and wouldn't last long,  you certainly are welcome to let people know about your stuff in a cursory post....heck, we may want it!

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, and post a question at the same time.

Hi, there, and "Welcome!" ;)

I have a newly started (hardware related) company and have tried working with the guys that run x-plane.org and have quite frankly given up, as I do not see a future (soon anyway) in working with them.  Their business practices are, IMHO, hurting the x-plane community (just my personal feelings).  I found this site through the org's "shoutbox" (which was promptly removed btw!) and read quite a few number of posts and really like the atmosphere here, it is friendly, relaxed, helpful, and down to earth.

Why don't you shoot me a PM and we can talk a little more as to what you're interested in. You are MORE than welcome to post about anything X-Plane related here. Things that help to grow the community are always great!

I wanted to know, if there was any type of legitimate advertising program here at x-pilot.com?  I am just an honest guy trying to do the honest thing, and really don't know where to turn.

We have an advertisement system pretty near done. It is something I have worked more on in my spare time as well. The growth plans for X-Pilot are more full fledged than seen here and will cater to all in a very positive manner. Again, if you'd like to inquire about advertising slots we can most certainly talk more via PM. If you're interested in simply speaking about your products here and fearing you may step over some boundaries, fear not! Talk away! ;) 

If the mods here need to remove this post, please know that I do understand completely, with absolutely no hard feelings, and remain in hopeful anticipation of a friendship in the x-plane and especially the x-pilot community.

No need to remove this post or any subsequent others for that matter! You will find we are very different here when it comes to censorship.

Blue Skies!

Thank you all for your warmest welcomes  ;)  The site is www.FlightSimElectronics.com  We have a product called Xinterface which is simply a USB joystick controller, for connecting potentiometers and switches/pushbuttons.  We have a few other little gadgets and want to start working on servo controlled gauges next.  We see ourselves as a "poor man's" shop for anyone who wants to add some realism at low cost.  Are we the greatest solution?  Certainly not, just an alternative.  We are always open to ideas and critique, good or bad, which ultimately will only make us better.  Not only would we love to get exposure here, but we would like to offer feedback as well as get feedback as regular flight sim enthusiasts ourselves.  Hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day.

-Robert

FlightSimElectronics