TBM 900 Brakes will not release

dougaibell@hotmail.com

installed a copy of TBM 900 no problem. watch video twice. TBM running release the brakes and it would not move. Reloaded aircraft again same problem. I have no rudder pedal read quick start manual on bakes is says that I should just release the brakes or turn the key (what key?) still having problem. any help Thanks Doug

Well I don't know what I did but the problem with the brake not releasing is back to square one. I tried to create a new airframe this time it made no difference problem still exist. Tried to delete Preference file it created a new but the problem continues. I do not know how I got it to release once but I got to taxi and fly it once. I tried all the key setting in the key bindings that had to do with the brakes. Stump!

Thank you Goran for the info. There was something he did in his update today v1.0.6    "Implemented new brake axis management system that allows simultaneous use of pedals and keyboard". What ever that means. I updated to the latest version and it release the brakes but now I have no brakes tried different brake commands in setting none of them work. I look into keyboard settting under TBM 900 for any changes that Toto may have placed in there on brakes, and I didn't see any. At this point I can now taxi and take off use the wheel chock to keep from rolling away. Still hopeful that there is a solution or maybe something that I am doing wrong.