IXEG sounds for dev (raw sounds)

SwissairMD11

Hello IXEG and all the people around,

I have 24/7 access to a full motion sim of a 737 classic. I made some sounds you can use without my approval (for IXEG only!). I hope it's something that can be handy. You also can request sounds from me if you'd like to. Yes I do like the default sound as it is now. But maybe add some extra sounds or replace some? :) 

For other users, you need to ask my approval if you want to use it for your self. :)

I put 1 example in it + picture of the cockpit (in this post, the WeTransfer file got over 600mb of files in it)

Note: These are raw sounds and un-edited (I point with the camera what sound I go record, than I flip the phone and put the mic nearby)

Download link via WeTransfer due upload limit: !!will be uploaded tonight!! (Link is valid for a certain amount of time)

--- !! I will upload the link when I'm back home (internet is here very slow) as said I put 1 example in it !! -----

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0761.MOV    < example video

Edited by Loudie
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Loudie said:

Jan,

Shall I upload them or go on do it next time again and than see if I can get that noisy AC off, when you guys request for sounds?

Cheers,

Max

I would say hold off until I tell you which sounds we specifically need. No point in doing all this work and then us not really needing it.

Cheers, Jan

Edited by Litjan

• 1 month later...

Yes!... I think this will add greatly to the experience, adding FMOD sounds. I'm sat in ZIBO mod and the sounds are really nice.. I can't imagine the amount of immersion that would be added to the IXEG plane with FMOD.. I don't care about opening doors that can wait if the sounds come before the opening doors I'll be a happy man.. Even if theey come with opening doors (To show im not selfish).. :P. and if that happens sometime before next year that would be amazing.. I really don't know how long above said will take.. I do know it takes a long time though.