ATR 72-500

atgcab

Just to put this out there, my first payware purchase ever was the Flight1 ATR 72-500. Fond memories back then. Was a long time ago now. like 4 years i think.

Looking forward to fly it again, but this time in X-Plane.

One of my first payware purchases as well, and probably my best flight sim experience.  Looking forward to an X-Plane version!

• 2 weeks later...

I am so glad you've done both blue and brown interiors. I know the blue is more modern, but I always preferred the brown on flight1's version. Seeing your screens though, the blue looks much nicer than I remember, so I may flip between both :)

Thank you. Yes, the displays are 90% custom made and they are pop-up. I'm working only with plane-maker, no plugins, so that means no FMS and simplified systems. To give you an example: the ATR electrical system has 11 buses, but the maximum number of buses you can set in Plane-Maker is 4. But i think i'm getting to the point where you will think there's a plugin behind. Anyway, i hope to see future versions with FMS and more detailed systems. If we find a programmer i think this plane could be better than flight1 ATR, with better flight model and better graphics

This looks to be a lovely model. Once it is fully released I am not sure I will have any reason to virtually fly using FSX as the Flight 1 ATR is my favorite airliner.

Nice work thus far and look forward to the release.

• 4 weeks later...