Payment made.

pyrite1978

Hello, Pyrite and sorry for the delay.

As Indy, told you I was sleeping. If it would be Mon-Fri then at that hour I would awake already but on Saturday I have worked so hard along the week so I stays at bed longer hehe  ;)

I hope you can download it fast and ok, but I think now you would be sleeping!  ;)

Well.. the frames for the Javelin are good. I have flought it on my xp 3 gb ram, 8800 gts 320mb and is from 25 on big airports (but all the planes I have are the same) to 60 in the middel of mountains.. etc....

The 9.30 beta is not ready so if you want to fly with the Javelin you have to fly still with the 9.21 or 9.22. No more. When Laminar releases the 9.30 final, I will implement a patch to make it fly-able.. and later.. I will make other upgrades to this baby.

Best!!

• 1 year later...

After a long break, from SIMing, and computer in general (Hurts my college grads:P)  I poped XPlane back in.  And loaded up my ATG, only to find there are a few issues with the latest greatest Xplane.  Are there any patches available beyond the 1.2.  And also.. Little off topic, But What kinda date are you lookin at for a release of the CRJ -

And lastly, Be advised,  as soon as i have made some more "responsible" purchases,  and purchased the TRACKIR i have been dreaming about for ages, I intend to get the Sea max and the CRJ (once released)  However, I fear i will get a huge frame hit on the CRG (based on the videos i doubt my PC can handle it)  What kinda frame hit are we to expect?

For the Javelin: There is a 1.3 update available. Since you're not a customer of X-Aviation, Javier will have to get with you on that.

For the CRJ:

The questions you have asked have been asked countless times. Please read through the forum and do some searches here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?board=42.0

For a list of FAQ, please read here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?topic=543.0