• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all! I've been wondering if anyone here will make a nice looking 777, FlightFactor's rendition was comprehensive in the systems, but not so much in visual accuracy. This is my first legi

Hey everyone! BIG update: Wing modelling is wrong (looks like 200ER wings with raked wingtips stuck at the end, fuselage is too low poly in contrast to the rest of the modelling, engine shape is

BIG UPDATE!   So I realised that I modelled the fuse off a badly drawn 3-View cad supplied by Boeing on their website (Which I'm almost certain is the same CAD FlightFactor used too)...so the fusel

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BIG UPDATE! :D 

So I realised that I modelled the fuse off a badly drawn 3-View cad supplied by Boeing on their website (Which I'm almost certain is the same CAD FlightFactor used too)...so the fuselage is redone and retextured (third times the charm ;_; ) and I'm going back to my trusty old -200ER. So here is the brand new fuselage with new PW4000 engines too!!

ZI13yBW.png

lMDWLZq.png

S4M6y8w.png

LkuaiIf.png

• Upvote 8

Wow! @Peter T.

This looks phenomenal, and I really mean, payware standards. However, I am a systems guy. So with it being freeware, it can look beyond amazing (one of the best 3D-modeling I have seen actually) but most likely will lack in the systems department. Maybe I could be wrong however I think you should 'work' with someone such as Flight Factor to get the systems implemented and they could exchange there current (really bad) 3D-modeling to yours, while they implement the 'detailed' systems (Flight Factor's systems are not that great but ok...ish..).

Good luck however!

Ellis.

• Downvote 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG this project look's so nice, i'll definitely not buy this FF 777 this its shitty non-existent wingflex.

But when  i saw your 77W model with my national airline, i knew that this project will be a MUST HAVE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D 

(PS: just a little remark, i don't know if it's me, the point of view, or the fact that i'm not used to the 777-200/ER who gives this impression but the main landing gear of your 777-200/ER  seem to be a little bit too tilted upwards and it looks a bit too long, on the second screenshot)

Have a nice day Mr.Tram :D

772er_19.jpg

i.png

Edited by WilLPlaneS