5 Screenshots

About This File

V1.2

*Follow the folders names...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V1.1

*Follow the folders names...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V1.0

The objects of this scenery were converted from the FS2004 version By David Rosenfeld , all the credit for modelling those great objects goes to him.

Nevertheless , except of the objects , the hall airport was built from scratch to be 100% comptable with XPX , and updated to the new situation in the airport today .

Thanks to Heinan Cabouly , that sent me his own apt.dat , I merged it with my apt.dat to get the most accurate ground work .

Before Installation

* if you are using RealLandIsrael please update to version 0.7.1 :

* Please install AutoGate plugin

* OpenScenery X is required

*ff-library is required

*R2_library is required

Installation

* Unzip the rar into Custom Scenery folder

* If you are using RealLandIsrael please make sure that RLI_BenGurion is above of all RealLandIsrael folder in Scenery_packs.ini

Reccomended packages and settings

* RealLandIsrael :

* Wide Taxiway markings Library Replacement 2.0 by ISDG

* Taxi-HD enhancement pack 1.0 * Gritty details in the rendering options is reccomended to be ON

* You'll want to run this scenery with Very High texture resolution or Extreme , High may also be just ok .

* To have the more accurate and updated approaches you have to install AIRAC 1407 for x-plane 10 data base

Credits

* David Rosenfeld for modelling the objects to the FS9 version

* Heinan Cabouly for sending me his apt.dat that I merged with mine

What's New in Version 1.2

Released

• Fixed arrows on runways
  • Fixed runways lightning (Including approach)
  • Fixed some misplaced taxi signs
  • Fixed RW03/21 edges
  • Minor taxi and runways marks fixes

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you so much                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           תודה רבה לך