mtaxp

File Name: Ben Gurion Airport

File Submitter: mtaxp

File Submitted: 20 Jul 2014

File Category: DSF Scenery Packages

X-Plane Version(s): X-Plane 10

V1.2

*Follow the folders names...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V1.1

*Follow the folders names...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V1.0
The objects of this scenery were converted from the FS2004 version By David Rosenfeld , all the credit for modelling those great objects goes to him.

Nevertheless , except of the objects , the hall airport was built from scratch to be 100% comptable with XPX , and updated to the new situation in the airport today .

Thanks to Heinan Cabouly , that sent me his own apt.dat , I merged it with my apt.dat to get the most accurate ground work .

Before Installation

* if you are using RealLandIsrael please update to version 0.7.1 :
* Please install AutoGate plugin
* OpenScenery X is required
*ff-library is required
*R2_library is required

Installation

* Unzip the rar into Custom Scenery folder
* If you are using RealLandIsrael please make sure that RLI_BenGurion is above of all RealLandIsrael folder in Scenery_packs.ini

Reccomended packages and settings

* RealLandIsrael :
* Wide Taxiway markings Library Replacement 2.0 by ISDG
* Taxi-HD enhancement pack 1.0 * Gritty details in the rendering options is reccomended to be ON
* You'll want to run this scenery with Very High texture resolution or Extreme , High may also be just ok .
* To have the more accurate and updated approaches you have to install AIRAC 1407 for x-plane 10 data base

Credits
* David Rosenfeld for modelling the objects to the FS9 version
* Heinan Cabouly for sending me his apt.dat that I merged with mine

Click here to download this file

• 2 months later...