About This File
A LUA-script for v-speed callouts for the HotStart Challenger 650 v1.2 or higher.
It includes callouts for 80 knots, V1, Vr, V2 (V2 is optional) and positiv rate / gear up.
Feel free to leave a comment if you liked the script (or not)
The script requires FlyWithLua: Download the correct version for your simulator.
FlyWithLua for X-Plane 11:
FlyWithLua for X-Plane 12:
- Unzip the files in [X-Plane]\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts
You should get a structure something like this.
Edit the Wizball_CL650_vSpeed.lua for the settings.
-- Set to true to enable "V2" callout and false to disable. true and false have to be written with lowercase letters.
local Enable_V2 = false
-- Set to true to enable "Positive rate/Gear up" callout and false to disable. true and false have to be written with lowercase letters.
local EnablePosGearUp = true
-- Set to 1 for callout by totoritko(HotStart). Set 2 for callout by xplana.
local CalloutVoice = 1
-- Change "SoundLevel" to adjust volume for the callouts. Adjust between 0.10 min - 1.00 max.
-- Recommended value for CalloutVoice 1 - 0.70 - For CalloutVoice 2 - 0.30
local SoundLevel = 0.70
How to use:
Just make sure you set the vSpeeds in the FMS and you will get the callouts.
- Non at the moment.
totoritko and xplana for the callouts
Edited by Tom Stian
What's New in Version v0.105 See changelog
- Fixed a bug that was introduced in previous version that could move the script to FWL Quarantine
- Fixed bug: in icy conditions you could get random 80kts callouts or other wrong callouts
- Minor tweak to the "positive rate, gear up" callout. Its now based on altitude and vertical speed. It was previous only based on altitude.
- Added new callouts. totoritko has kindly provided me with wav files of his voice for my callout script.
- Minor tweaks
- Initial release