• Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

TropicalSim Releases KDCA for X-Plane 10

X-Pilot

TropicalSim has released their first ever product for X-Plane! Long known for their scenery work in the Microsoft Flight Sim market, TropicalSim has chose to enter the X-Plane 10 market with Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (KDCA).

This product is primarily a port of their already existing Microsoft Flight Simulator version of the scenery, and sells for a discounted price of € 14.99.

More information for this product may be seen on the product page at Simmarket.

Report X-Plane Flight Sim News
    Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

User Feedback

I find it interesting that on the main site for TropicalSim, there is no mention that any scenery has been ported over to X-Plane...

Then, taking a look at the Simmarket X-Plane page, I see some products I've certainly never heard of, such as the Aerosoft Challenger 300, and the Aerosoft CRJ-200? Was this approved by Javier and Dennis?

Share this comment

I find it interesting that on the main site for TropicalSim, there is no mention that any scenery has been ported over to X-Plane...

Then, taking a look at the Simmarket X-Plane page, I see some products I've certainly never heard of, such as the Aerosoft Challenger 300, and the Aerosoft CRJ-200? Was this approved by Javier and Dennis?

I cannot speak for Dennis, but the CRJ-200 is approved via contracts. I assume the same would be there for the Challenger.

Share this comment