Flying with Lua

Tom Knudsen

How do these scripts compare against the "Real Terra Haze for FlyWithLua 1.1" package that is available on the ".org" site?  

Would I want to run these scripts and "Real Terra Haze for FlyWithLua 1.1" at the same time or are they mutually exclusive?

Thank you.

Tom,

Thanks, that is a good enough answer!  Since you aren't aware of "Real Terra Haze for FlyWithLua 1.1" I will make the assumption that the scripts you have been posting here aren't dependent upon that package.

Once again thank you.

As many of us are excluded from that horrible site, some of us may not be aware of such file or at least able to download it. My guess is as good as yours

Your assumptions are correct, our scripts are all evolved from that orginal thread over at avsim

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/433305-cloud-shadows-and-misc/

which evolved into experimenting in this thread http://forum.avsim.net/topic/433908-experimenting-with-art-controls-raleigh-scattering/

which again evolved into this thread and clones like it.

The package on .org (and again I have not had the upertunity to investigate or look at it)  may be the case that some though these scripts could be a great idea to package

and therefore uploaded it to the .org as their own.

I removed all my uploads from that site just before (thank god) I got banned for life by moderators with a huge God complex and small wieners

Hi Tom, the scripts you are talking about we're made by two Italian guys from the x-plane Italia forum. They did a nice work, tweaking all the original scripts from avsim and enhancing them. They are, at the end, completely reworked and re-calibrated, like they were done from zero. And they perform very well. I can suggest the guys to upload them also here, or I can give you if interested, by pm. Write me of you like!

Sent from Mad iPad's Tapatalk

Gentlemen, as promised. SkyMaxx Pro, Maxx-XP and FlywithLUA scripts together. Three Stooges? :D:lol::D   Awesome combination for my taste. Judge for yourself.

First two are around KASE ( Aspen , CO) and the airport is KPHL ( Philadelphia International , like nobody knew it.. :) )

Enjoy! Cheers, AJ

LES_Saab_340A_6.png

LES_Saab_340A_1.png

LES_Saab_340A_4.png

How do you get SkymaxPro to show cloud-shadows like in above pictures?

I only get shadows when using default or aerosoft skytool clouds?

Thank you!

Edited by Schorle

Just had the chance to try out the "Real Terra Haze 1.1" that is offered on the .org site.

I must admit that this did not have any mind blowing results as I was hoping, even an improvment.

In fact, it turnes the world more blue and removed the "cloud reflections and turn down the shadows with SkyMaxx etc)

So I concure that I will continue to the ones I have already as this is more realistic in my eyes.

Real Terra Haze 1.1

post-8124-0-81056100-1396702196_thumb.pn

The ones I use!!

post-8124-0-21374400-1396702260_thumb.pn

• Upvote 2