forums.x-plane.org unable to become a member

mitreviper

Hi

Like to check if any else that is not able to become a member aat forums.x-plane.org

I notice there are many links to that and some of the freeware referenced by the official X-plane links to there. I have registered but never received any reply email to activate the account there unlike the one for this forum which is fast. 

Email to them has no reply. 

What gives?? 

Any idea? X-plane I got is CD from retail shop.

• Upvote 1

Same battle I have just been thru.

Couldn't get the validation email.

Sent an email to there admin and asked them to validate manually for me, no reply but I got validated ok and access now.
4 days later I got a pile of validation emails dated days that I had asked for revalidation within an hour of each other.

Got here in the end :)

Just don't post as the banning hammer over there falls frequently and fast and often without reason.

I asked this question on the .org and got banned 72hours and received warnings:   "when is the ERJ 190 going 64bit?" :D  :lol: I'm such a bad troll :o  Reason from mods = harassing dev team :lol:

Edited by HarryCYUL
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the same problem .....have never gotten a validation email. Am able to sign in without validation, but cannot get access to downloads or forums. After a couple of weeks I have to re register without receiving a validation. There is definitely a problem with this site.

• 3 months later...

Hi

Like to check if any else that is not able to become a member aat forums.x-plane.org

I notice there are many links to that and some of the freeware referenced by the official X-plane links to there. I have registered but never received any reply email to activate the account there unlike the one for this forum which is fast.

Email to them has no reply.

What gives??

It happened to me

Any idea? X-plane I got is CD from retail shop.

Don't worry mate come here ;-)

The ORGanization actually is the worst mafia on the web, ORGanization of bad asses, dumbs, psychorigids, racists, extremists, extreme capitalists etc etc ... if they were able to cut your tongue off to avoid you to speak, they'd do it !

Fortunately, they can only ban ya