Peter T.

Project: Boeing 777 Series

@Cameron Please just lock the topic already! It’s not worth the extra GB on your servers to hold more spam content like this. Do it for your own good.

Edited by UA90

23 hours ago, kadir said:

guys can anyone give me an update on this i havent seen any new from this lately 

Neither have I. I'm wondering if I should just buy the FF 777 instead... This project is sure taking it's time. Any not a single update from the developer, thatI know of.

On 1/19/2019 at 2:35 PM, First Officer Thomson said:

Neither have I. I'm wondering if I should just buy the FF 777 instead... This project is sure taking it's time. Any not a single update from the developer, thatI know of.

On 1/18/2019 at 2:41 PM, kadir said:

guys can anyone give me an update on this i havent seen any new from this lately 

New updates are posted here: https://forum.thresholdx.net/topic/431-boeing-777-series-3d-cockpit-update

Apologies for the neglected thread.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, First Officer Thomson said:

Ok, thank you alot Peter. I admire your aircraft, but it's taking quite a while, that's all. Anyway, nice modelling and keep it up!

Not stopping from you from buying it. It's a freeware project and shouldn't be pitched against the FF777 :). I say wait for FlightFactor's upcoming 777 v2 if you want good systems (and hopefully an accurate exterior).

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Peter T. said:

Not stopping from you from buying it. It's a freeware project and shouldn't be pitched against the FF777 :). I say wait for FlightFactor's upcoming 777 v2 if you want good systems (and hopefully an accurate exterior).

I see. Well, time will tell how the 777 v2 works out. The thing is, I use Xplane 10, not 11. Is your aircraft compatible with both versions of the sim?

3 hours ago, First Officer Thomson said:

I see. Well, time will tell how the 777 v2 works out. The thing is, I use Xplane 10, not 11. Is your aircraft compatible with both versions of the sim?

Ah I see, that's a delimma. I guess you have no choice but to purchase the 777. This 777, and the FF777 V2 will be for XP11 only.

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2019 at 9:34 PM, Peter T. said:

Ah I see, that's a delimma. I guess you have no choice but to purchase the 777. This 777, and the FF777 V2 will be for XP11 only.

Yes, indeed it is. Oh well, your aircraft is still pretty much very good. I hope to see it released soon. Cheers.

Is it just me or why cant i reply on the threashold forum. Just wanted to know why i cant reply to it.

Edited by kadir