A very exciting announcement

Goran_M

I wanted to wait until everything was pretty much finalized.

I just spent several hours on the Skype phone to Cameron.  After weighing up all the options presented to me, and in the interest of the other people working with me on this project, we have agreed to sell our products through X-Aviation.  Cameron has the confidence that we will produce some high quality work, and with the X-Aviation team of programmers helping us, we will be putting out some pretty high end stuff.  

Jason and I have many projects planned comprising of GA, bizjets and heavy airliners.  The first 2 projects we are planning to release are the 2 Hawker business jets.  The 800XP and the 4000.  I originally anticipated release for both of these by end of August, however, to maximize realism in these aircraft in the way of a custom FMC, we are pushing back that date to sometime in October (hopefully).  

We will have our own website also, mainly to showcase our products in conjunction with X-Aviations website, but all sales will go through X-Aviation.com.

We will have our own support forum up and running very soon in the commercial vendors section of these forums, but in the meantime, please continue to visit this section of the forums with any comments, feedback or questions and Jason or myself will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Goran

October, i would say that its very optimistic  :)

But nice to see more planes popping up. Too bad these will all take until christmas to see birth ;)

Nova

I'm not saying 100% it will be done by October, ( I don't really like giving out definite dates) but it will definitely (if there are no crazy circumstances)be out before December

Goran