Take Command! CRJ-200 Version 1.5.2 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello, all,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.5.2 update for the Take Command! CRJ-200. All customers who have purchased the CRJ-200 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete installation instructions on how to update your product. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the CRJ-200 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.5.2 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviati...talog/login.php

2. View your past order history invoice that contains the CRJ-200 purchase on it.

3. At the bottom of the invoice you will find a blue highlighted link to your update that says: "Take Command!: CRJ-200".

The new installer will detect whether this is a new install, or if you already have any CRJ-200 version installed. Depending on your current situation, the installer will run through the appropriate paths with you, including uninstalling all unnecessary items from the previous version!

Your liveries/downloaded paints will be safe in this process!

There are some important fixes and requests implemented in this update.

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

-Corrected fuel quantity indication in CDU menu

-Adjusted APU fuel consumption

-Corrected behavior of fuel pumps at very low fuel quantities

-Corrected bleed air indications in case of engine failure

-Company route name is now displayed correctly

-Remote CDU now detects iPad browser and disables touch-scrolling ONLY when displayed on an iPad

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 1

Great ! I am especially happy about the upgrade of the remote MCDU which makes it perfectly usable for me ;)

One question : Wouldn´t it be possible to just release the changed files and the whole package as an alternative ? I have a rather slow internet connection and more than 300 Mbs takes at least 25 min.

Great ! I am especially happy about the upgrade of the remote MCDU which makes it perfectly usable for me ;)

One question : Wouldn´t it be possible to just release the changed files and the whole package as an alternative ? I have a rather slow internet connection and more than 300 Mbs takes at least 25 min.

We used to do things this way. It resulted in a lot of broken installs and and endless supply of support tickets, so for the time being this is the only way.

Hi, Have logged into my account area,however the download bit at the bottom says no more downloads. Does that mean I cannot get updates this way?

Thanks

Steve

This means:

A) You have already downloaded or attempted to download the file three times.

or

B ) You have tried to download using a download manager, which is not supported.

Contacting X-Aviation on the support channel/contact page will get you back to more downloads.

Does this update makes it work with XP 10.2 Beta (x64)? if not, when can we expect an update for x64 support? I read Philip on another thread mentioning that CRJ was supporting x64, but I updated the sim to the latest beta and CRJ doesn't work.

Thanks

No, neither here nor there does the CRJ currently support it other than internal testings at this time.

• 3 weeks later...

No, neither here nor there does the CRJ currently support it other than internal testings at this time.

I'm sorry Cameron, I don't understand what you are saying here.  I just looked at Aerosoft's front page, and it says "CRJ for X-Plane now 64 bit compatable".

I have just installed the 64bit version of X-Plane on my new computer because I seen this on the Aerosoft website. Is this not the same CRJ200? Should I have purchased the CRJ from Aerosoft?

I'm sorry Cameron, I don't understand what you are saying here.  I just looked at Aerosoft's front page, and it says "CRJ for X-Plane now 64 bit compatable".

I have just installed the 64bit version of X-Plane on my new computer because I seen this on the Aerosoft website. Is this not the same CRJ200? Should I have purchased the CRJ from Aerosoft?

This thread is for version 1.5.2. This is not the 64-bit version. Please look at the date of the reply to which you are replying to!

To answer your question with regards to X-Aviation's situation and 64-bit in general, please see here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php/topic/4106-solved-x-plane-10-beta-5-32bit-64bit-crj-200/

All of this information was sent to EVERY customer of the CRJ unless you decided to opt out of such notices at one time or another.

November 2012? I thought that was recent.

I did get the email, but my question is how can Aerosoft be supplying a 64bit version and X-Aviation not be, when X-Aviation is the original publisher of the software?  That's my confusion.

I guess it doesn't matter.  I see that I can still fly it with the 32 bit .exe.  I just wait and use it, until the 64bit version is released.

Thank you,

Bob

Edited by signmanbob