Laminar Research has released X-Plane 10.2 Beta 10. There are a number of small additions and fixes in this build, primarily for developers to check 64-bit plugin issues.
This build features a new plugin system DLL:
- 64-bit Plugins that incorrectly link against common static libraries will generate log warnings.
- Plugin-induced crashes are listed against a specific plugin; crashes in X-Plane's threads are no longer attributed to plugins.
- Calling XPLMRemoveMenuItem on the plugin menu works reliably.
- XPLMGetNthAircraftName works during airplane unload message and airplane plugin unloading.
This build includes a few more global terrain textures.
- Fix for missing base loads in electrical system.
- Some keys fixed on German keyboard layouts.
- Fixed incorrect layout of some autogen blocks.
- Fixed broken 32-bit QuickTime record.
- Foreflight output rate changed.
- Cloud puff bases adjusted again.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.