• X-Aviation Releases CRJ-200 Update

X-Pilot

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi,

I have a problem with this update:error copying file from C/user/user/appdata/local/temp/§§F9AD-take Command CRJ-200 1.3/dist/CRJ200/CRJ200/CRJ200_cockpit.obj.to C:/User/user/desktop/xplane9/aircraft/x-aviation/crj-200/CRJ200_cockpit.obj. C:User/user/appadata/local/temp/§§F9AD/take command/CRJ2001.3/dist/CRJ200/CRJ200/CRJ200/CRJ200_cockpit.obj does not exist.

I have 3 choice: ignore/ restart/stop.

I use diamon tool but I can reinstall version1.2 inthe same folder without problem . I suppose that diamond too is not the problem.

May be it's necessary to delete folder in appadat/local/temp but for the moment I don't find this.I find in ....temp~bd F9A9.tmp.(but it's not the same) I don't know if I can delete the complete folder ..;temp for solve eventually this problem. Thank you for your help

Michelpia

Michelpia,

The problem is that you are trying to run the installer without extracting it from the zip. The error you have posted shows you are running the installer from IN the zip file while it's still compressed.

You'll need to fully extract the package to somewhere on your desktop and THEN run the installer.