RTE Delete Bug

Tom Knudsen

Dear guys

Came accross a bug today and I tried to find some in the forum of similar art. But the closest I got was a thread about deleting vectors crashes FMS

1. When entering a company route, it cannot be deleted by selecting DEL and the LSK2

2016-05-02_220758.jpg

2. To try and remove this route, I tried to delete them in RTE without any luck

2016-05-02_220735.jpg

3. I then went to LEGS page and deleted from bottom to top the fixes entered which gave me a soft crash on the last waypoint

2016-05-02_220851.jpg

and

2016-05-02_220914.jpg

Here is the log.txt and Gizmolog.txt

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Hope this can be fixed, information about how this is done IRL would be nice @jan if you may :)

Anway, adding a picture from last nights excellent full flight from ENGM to ENAL without any hickups, just a lovely ride

2016-05-01_233229.jpg

Hi Tom,

another good report, complete with debug.txt and everything... thanks a lot!

I have never really deleted a coroute in the real FMS... not sure, but I don´t think the DELETE button would work. Conceptually it is just "triggering" a load process. Afterwards it is irrelevant... in our FMS simply type in the ORIGIN 4-letter ICAO again, this will clear the route.

In the real FMS I would simply "overwrite" the old route - enter new data, clean out the old by shortcutting (copy+paste the first waypoint of the new route+STAR+Approach and then insert it right after the last waypoint of the new SID).

You shouldnt have a crash, though, we will investigate that!

Thanks, Jan

I have never really deleted a coroute in the real FMS... not sure, but I don´t think the DELETE button would work. Conceptually it is just "triggering" a load process. Afterwards it is irrelevant... in our FMS simply type in the ORIGIN 4-letter ICAO again, this will clear the route.

Ok, thanks Jan... Will check and test that one.. Perhaps it will work just entering a new company route too.. Anway, thank you

• Upvote 1