I want a DC-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest iannik

Same here. A flight sim isn't a flight sim without some version of a light Cessna and a DC-3. Everything else is gravy. :)

Although, I have to say that Heinz' DC-3 is fun to fly, and it looks pretty good on the outside. The main thing lacking is a 3D pit that's up to current visual standards.

One other thing... I hope that if and when we get an AAA-grade model for X-Plane, it's available in both vintage and modernized cockpit versions with GPS, autopilot, etc. I spend a lot of time flying Heinz' DC-3 model in FSEconomy, and I appreciate having handy autopilot controls, as well as the GPS.

BTW, there's a new DC-3/C-47 coming out soon for FSX. Click on the "more screenshots" button, it launches a separate browser window with images you can enlarge:

http://www.justflight.com/developProduct.asp?pid=532#

I heard there was a really high quality DC-3 coming out. Not sure accurate the rumor is though...

This is a great news, but... do you mean for x-plane? and do you mean release from x-aviation? say me "YES!!!!!"

• 2 weeks later...