Questions/Comments

Airbus

yet another thing reversed: carb heat says pull=on, actually this is off.

still enjoying the plane.

Hey, Markus,

Are you saying that the carb heat says a label pull = on, but it is simulated differently when pulled than what the label says, or that this is not true to life?

Thanks for all the feedback here, guys! All of these comments will help to make the product better.

It's been a crazy last month at X-Aviation, most of which is behind the scenes with some very exciting developments and work that has tied us up almost exclusively. We were able to slip this Cessna out just barely under the radar, but we'll soon divulge more info on what we've been up to, and what we'll be doing later in the week.

Your continued support for our products is amazing, and we sure do appreciate it beyond comprehension!

reversed in the sim, yes. not real World.

edit for one more thing: i am on gamma setting 3 in xplane on my iMac. still the cockpit is very dark when it is not lit by the sun. 

Hi, Markus,

Thanks for that. I can look a little more into the dark cockpit issue, however, having two machines here it always seems to be the Mac displays darker colors than that of the PC. We try to find the best match without blowing things out too much, and one of our challenges was actually the textures in this aircraft to get them right. We really do like the outcome though!

I will certainly try, but I'm not sure what we'll be able to do for the darkness issue you are experiencing. It looks really quite nice with a gamma setting of 2 on my primary desktop.

After a very short flight I noticed two things that look kinda weird - with the throttle full open the RPM go way beyond the upper limit. Usually the max. RPM should be around 2500. Secondly the cruising speed seems a little too fast.

I'm having this RPM issue as well. Is it supposed to happen?

Ignore my question, I found the thread about the tachometer.