Can't load replays on all aircraft

Kamen

Can you please describe a bit more your procedure for loading replays? what xp version?

It works just fine to me:

1. Go to menu->file->save replay (put a name and save)

2. Go to menu->file->load replay (pick the one you just saved from the listing)

note: as long as i understand, starting xp 10.30 you can not load a replay if you do not save it first

nope still doesn't work any other ideas It says "This aircraft could not be loaded its a missing airplane file or not even an airplane file I'll open the default aircraft so you can still fly" this also happens to default aircraft I've run the updater but it still does the same. 

i'll enter it manually the errors that have come up

"Could not find title 52 name is lu^"

"could not find title 47 name is open-frame"

"could not find title 54 name is ^ru" (in sign '[@L]H[^lu]D[ru]H 'from airport LIRF)

Syntax error - unknown glyph at [@y{^1}A{^r}I{^u}Y

Syntax error-unknown glyph at

Syntax error unknown glyph at

(The other 4 errors are just a repeat of the top error)

I am running xp 10.30b5. I just tried to load an old replay that was made while i was running xp 10.25 and my system crashed to desktop showing up the warning you described (corrupted plane file or missing, i will open default plane)

question: are you trying to load older replays? have you tried to save a new replay and then load it on the same version?

i have no issues saving and loading replays made on the same version (while i was on 10.25 and now on 10.30), but i do realized that i am not able to load older replays. Not sure if it is a bug or an expected behavior due to the new versions not having back guards compatibility.