DC3 Yoke hiding

• 1 year later...

I can see why you are reluctant to introduce a yoke hiding option since it's unrealistic. However, it's very useful since it blocks the view of the airspeed gauge. In real life you look down at the panel at an angle and will be able to look at the instruments over the yoke. If we could tilt the view (preferably the default panel view) this issue could be fixed the right way. With a 3D cockpit it should be possible to set an oblique panel view rather than a "straight on" view.

Regards,

Hans

Thank you guys--exactly what I needed. I've set up a full set of useful views, from instrument panel to pedestal and overhead. You might consider shipping the aircraft with 10 useful presets but at least I've learned to set them myself.

Edited by Hans_Petter

You might consider shipping the aircraft with 10 useful presets but at least I've learned to set them myself.

We thought of that while it was in development, but what we find useful for particular keys, others may not find useful.  Ultimately, it's all down to personal preference.  What views the customer wants with what particular keys.