Work Continues------- SkyMAXX Pro WIP Shots

JohnMAXX

Thanks for the reply and sorry if I semi hijack the thread because when I'm in real weather I have better fps without this great add on (clouds at 66%). I guess once I have 3 cloud layers, my fps drops a lot comparing default clouds vs SMP. So it seems better to go without real weather in my case.

Thanks,

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Edited by alexcolka

Thanks for the reply and sorry if I semi hijack the thread because when I'm in real weather I have better fps without this great add on (clouds at 66%). I guess once I have 3 cloud layers, my fps drops a lot comparing default clouds vs SMP. So it seems better to go without real weather in my case. Thanks, Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Typically performance is better over default,  but one shouldn't expect to run SM on high.......Have you taken time to fully tweak the UI for performance? 

It would be nice to see you on a support thread over a WIP thread.......plenty of nice space on the forums to discuss your issues......

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I really apologize for being so skeptical. I just decided to h*ll with it, I'll buy it and give it a try. My computer is a pretty average computer, with a few minor upgrades for x-plane. Well i was a 25-28 fps most of time, which was nice for me. Now I'm at 40-42. When I load JFK, very detailed scenery, I get about 33. Wow Just WOW. 

Hey John lookin great! Any work been goin on for shadows though?  Been loving the RTH cloud shadows and its one of the only reasons I have been using XP clouds..  But SMP looks great with it too! but would really pop with some shading.... Keep up the good work!