VOR 2 not displayed as primary in EADI

jkieffer1957

I have an issue with the EADI, the selected navigational aid never changes from VOR1. When I have AP on and select NAV S Left the system is using inputs from the #1 VOR radio. The EADI will display VOR1 as primary in the upper left corner. When I switch over to NAV S Right, inputs for navigation should be coming from #2 VOR radio, yet the EADI display continues to show VOR1. Navigation of the aircraft follows VOR 2 radio inputs as it should, it's just that the EADI display shows VOR1 as I stated. Any ideas on why that may be happening? Thank you in advance for your help.

Jim Kieffer

Greenville NC

Yes it was part of that thread, But you resolved my question regarding TTG. I'm trying to address the VOR 1 and VOR 2 display issue I am having in the EADI. The VOR 2 radio is selected using Nav S right with a strong signal and DME display on the EHSI. So I would presume the EADI should display VOR 2 as primary navigational control, yet I only see VOR 1.

Jim Kieffer

Greenville NC

Cameron,

I know he addressed it. I may be having a brain malfunction. I intend on returning to that thread and see if I can provide him the info he needs. I must be missing something. I intend to dig deeper and see what is the problem at my end. Just so everyone knows, this aircraft is superb. And even though I think I am having an issue, I love this bird to death!!! I purposely adjusted my Virtual Airlines routes so I can do nothing but fly this aircraft and get as many hours in it that I can!

Thanks for all the help everyone is attempting to provide me, I DO appreciate it greatly!

Regards

Jim Kieffer

Greenville NC