Boeing 777 worldliner professional and boeing 777 worldliner pro extended

Vinny003

[snip]no I didn't delete the aircraft when I ask for a refund. [snip]

So, I go to a store, purchase a product, and am unhappy with said product.  I return to the store, and demand that the customer service representative give me a refund for said product, but, I did not return the product to the store...

Hmm, I wonder what the reaction to this situation would be.   :rolleyes:

Hi, Cameron!

Let me explain to you happened. About 7 months ago, I asked x-plane.org store for a refund which is a mistake which I'm not going to make again, but I didn't get a refund though. Yesterday, when I tried to purchase the boeing 777 worldliner pro extended, I clicked on add to cart, I clicked on proceed to checkout, I keyed in my email address and password, then I got the x-plane.org software store and more! page saying the following errors were encountered while making a purchase: I have exceeded the order limit of $1.00. I emailed x-plane.org store, I told them about the problem above, then I got the email from x-plane.org store this morning saying sorry I cannot buy since I keep asking for a refunds when I buy. There is no point in buying if I'm going to ask for a refund right away. Then I told them from now on, I will not ask them for any refunds and I'm going to be a better customer. I really like the boeing 777 airplane!

Cheers,

Vincent

Again, you asked for a refund on a product, but would not delete the product in question?  Seems to me, that you've dug your own grave on this one.  

Frankly, I don't see why you should expect any help from the .org on this one.  If you would have been more reasonable in the first place, odds are, this could have all been avoided.

I'd be willing to guess that you, or anyone could get a refund from the .org, if you deleted the product files from your computer.  But, by refusing to do so, you are guaranteed that you will not get a refund from them.

I stand by my previous analogy of going to a store, purchasing an item, and then returning to the store without the item, and wanting a refund.  No dice my friend.

But, by refusing to do so, you are guaranteed that you will not get a refund from them.

Where, in any of this, did you see a refusal (let alone a request) to delete such files?

I'd be willing to guess that you, or anyone could get a refund from the .org, if you deleted the product files from your computer.

Based on X-Plane.org store policy I'd be willing to bet otherwise: "No full refunds will be provided on any software purchases, updates, or scenery CD's and all sales are final."

Hi, guys!

I got the situation at the x-plane.org store under control. I emailed the x-plane.org store and apologized to them by telling them I wanted to apologize to them for asking for a refund. Please forgive me. Thanks! From now on, I'm more than happy to buy the software from them. This time I will promise to be a better customer. Thanks! About 10 minutes later, x-plane.org store emailed me and told me ok, he told me yesterday I could buy.

Cheers,

Vincent