Goran,Theo,Jim etal......Superb Job Gentlemen!

dwbarnett

Hi, I'm not an X-plane user yet. But, I'm leaning that direction.  With all the new stuff being released; considering very strongly into taking the plunge.

I joined this sight, mainly to get an update on the 747-200. Will be spectacular when it's done; "Ready for Pushback" for X-plane.

That's when I ran across the Saab 340A. Kudos gentlemen!   I  have approx. 5500 hrs flying that plane.  Although, I enjoyed flying the "B" model better.

Brings back old memories, when I see your screenshots, and read the specs.  What a wonderful piece of work.

If/when I decide to take the X-plane plunge, ( my real life flying, keeps me very busy right now)  These will be the first planes I purchase. Still have my old Saab manuals. Have to dust them off. 28 electrical busses...yippee!

BTW, just throw this out there. I own a Piper Aerostar 601P. If you ever decide you might want to make that aircraft, feel free to get in touch. :-)

Thanks again.

Best,

David

• Upvote 1

Goran etal. I saw on the FSDevelopers forum, someone was in process of making an L-188 electra.  His partner had to move on, he was looking for help.   I think the L-188 is an iconic plane, even for it's short time.

My concern is that there are not too many electras flying anymore, so more difficult to get access to the actual plane.    Is this the type of aircraft that would be in the realm of your development; or is this a little to old.

I know you did the DC3, but again that is an even more iconic aircraft, so understandable why you developed that beautiful aircraft.

I wish I had the knowledge and expertise to help the gentlemen with his L-188; but I really don't. I have tried many times to build  a model; I have come to the realization....I suck miserably at the task. I'll stick to flying the 737 around the real skies; and enjoy these creations when not real world flying.   So, I leave the development to experts,

and hope my purchase is a good recognition of their hard work.   Team KBT is the closest we've come to a good Electra experience, just feel LES would  take it over the top.

I try not to get into the "wish you could make this and that" stuff.   This will be the only mention of such. But, sometimes a bug in some ones ear, can bring great results. :-)

At anyrate, I'm am very grateful for all the hard work you developers create in your projects.   Thanks for your time.

Best,

David

Excellent job on the Saab 340A!!! Very impressive indeed!!! I got a question for you, when I load up x-plane, switch to default aircraft such as the c172? Then I l switch back to Saab 340A and that makes the Saab 340A work better like for example the brakes will work? Thanks!
Huh?  Switching aircraft will not make the Saab work better (or worse).  And, the brake issue is fixed, look here.