SkyMaxx Pro Released!

Cameron

Can you go to Weather and select a CATIII weather and fly it?

The visibility its never reduced.

Its not working for my IFR training, yes I can put clouds in between but as soon as you break out of the clouds you have plenty of visibility.

Can you fix this?

Take a look at this:

http://forums.x-pilot.com/topic/6086-visibility-issues/

I believe Cameron is working on a post to allow you to add grey screen back.

Dont be sad John, i still drule like a baby for your WinterMaxx :))))))

Nah dude not at all X-Plane is different for all of us and if you are having fun with it that is all that matters ;)

Winter is still on the radar,  but maybe not in an acceptable time frame for most including myself.  If I could split into 10 I would ;)  

Hi,

I use X-Plane 10.25rc1 with a multi monitor setup via network. That means, I have 6 monitors associated with 6 PC's to create a semicircle of 180°, each monitor with a view  cutout of 30°.

My question: If I would install SkyMaxx Pro, which I admire very much, on my server PC, would it synchonize the other Pc's, with the presentation in X-Plane or do I have to install a new version

of SkyMaxx on each PC?

regards

Rolf 

Thank you

I love there is an option for adjusting, but after seeing the results i think i will not buy this package after all, he difference isnt that huge in my case ( i use low cloud setting anyway). By the way, what is that grey horisontal wall in the last picture?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sure you can run SkyMaxx at better than lowest settings, Tom, which would in turn be a considerable difference.

Thank you

I love there is an option for adjusting, but after seeing the results i think i will not buy this package after all, he difference isnt that huge in my case ( i use low cloud setting anyway). By the way, what is that grey horisontal wall in the last picture?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sure you can run SkyMaxx at better than lowest settings, Tom, which would in turn be a considerable difference.

My PC is OC @ 4.6Ghz and 4gigs on the GPU , have No issue with fps, just dont care much about xp clouds.

Kinda perticular and purhaps a bit wierd about simulation and graphics, but thats just me.

Edited by Tom Knudsen
  • Upvote 2

The illustrious SkyMAXX Pro 1.1 update shots.  See my sig for system specs.

Enjoy cause I did.

4xFXAA+FSAA all the way, very high tex, high distance view. HD mesh v2 and photoscenery from Interlaken, Switz. SkyMAXX Pro settings are maxed out. Im SkyMAXXED for real. 

(except puff rotation is default like 5% and god ray 80%)

I dont know if this really happened or not.  Is this actually real life?

I cant.. I doesnt seem..  could it possibly? 

No, there isnt.. how can it...

but it is!

ALL PROPS TO JOHNMAXX

As always click to enlarge to full resolution.

Shaking in my slippers. (fyi this no more than 10 minutes worth of flying and tweaking)

iIxgCDNl.jpg

No vis 30 FPS wot m8?

yYKRmqdl.jpg

fUh0S8Rl.jpg

This is where I really started to lose it.. 

Ya'll are now baskin' in the god rays of the magnificent JohnMAXX (man crush, so what?) 

65heOlZl.jpg

9odk34pl.jpg

vYOraEdl.jpg

You really need to see a comparison of God Rays on and off.

Here is OFF.

TtOQeWll.jpg

Here is ON. Like 80% intensity.

LdOyeStl.jpg

Its like bright in my eyes and stings and stuff cause Im looking right at the sun

y7zBwVPl.jpg

5ZePP9yl.jpg

And now my eyes dont hurt because Im not looking at the sun, instead Im seeing nice mountains and a wing .

w96u2rXl.jpg

• Upvote 2

For whats its worth.. a quick note on some testing.

I did 'real weather', got totally socked in over Vancouver.  So top cloud layer was overcast, the bottom two were broken. 3000 through 8000 MSL.  

It was pretty much just all grey clouds. I got around 20 fps with my normal settings.

Now just changing the top layer to broken instead of overcast..back to 30fps.  Still mostly looked like just all grey clouds.

There was definitely 'something' about flying through the overcast layer..it felt more alive and like the grey on my windscreen was swirling and constantly changing opacity.  Plus the amount of sun getting through was more dynamic with overcast.

But it does chop that FPS, even when dropping my antialiasing.

Edited by canox