The Mysterious XPJets

Colin S

What on earth happened to the promising development 5 years ago at XPJets and how on earth are their servers still running their website if they aren't doing anything?

If anyone has any freaking clue what happened (acceptable reasons would be sniper attack, alien abduction)... I'm just beyond curious.

Cheers.

What on earth happened to the promising development 5 years ago at XPJets and how on earth are their servers still running their website if they aren't doing anything?

If anyone has any freaking clue what happened (acceptable reasons would be sniper attack, alien abduction)... I'm just beyond curious.

Cheers.

Alien abduction. Every week I keep wondering when they'll bring Alex back.

• Upvote 3

I was also concerned but a few months back all was explained. I still look back on this page and I believe/hope one day it will be ready.

There is something about the way XP Jets models that I love. Even though this project was started so many years ago, a small bump to the exterior texture resolution and this could be (in my opinion) the best aircraft in X-Plane.

Good Luck XPJets

• Upvote 1

These images looks great!

I really hope they can  have the "fighting spirit" to get this brid through the finishline, these textures and 3d are top of the line!

I for once will buy this bird day one it hits the store!

Now, off to watch IXEG autothrottle video for the 56:th time tonight...

• Upvote 1

Even though this project was started so many years ago, a small bump to the exterior texture resolution and this could be (in my opinion) the best aircraft in X-Plane.

Yes I agree, it still looks absolutely superb even in 2013. The modelling and texture work was ahead of its time in my opinion.

Rhydian

• Upvote 1

Considering they have active forum members here and have even come out with explanations for time taking I would say a little research on your own will go a long way.

I've done a crap ton of research in every place but the magical forbidden realm of the .org.