CRJ200 No PFD and EFIS

vienna

Hi all

I got  the crj200 right now and installed it. after 1st startup i activated the plane.

all well till now.

and now i started from cold&dark, could see the PF & EFIS, but after 30 sec. they dissapered and stay black.

i run windos7, i7 6core 4 Ghz, 12G ram, nvidia 580 with latest driver (downloaded them just 10 min before) .

whats the problem?

I read the thread here which discussed this problem, but couldnt find any solution.

thanks for help

I got  the crj200 right now and installed it. after 1st startup i activated the plane.

all well till now.

and now i started from cold&dark, could see the PF & EFIS, but after 30 sec. they dissapered and stay black.

If you have just installed it today, activated it, it worked, then you exited the session, i.e. exited X-Plane ect.

Now when you load the CRJ, the PFD and EFIS only work for 30 sec, then go blank, that's telling us it's NOT ACTIVATED correctly or installed in a system owned folder or you have tried to move it?.

If it was just a 32/64 bit mix-up, the PFD and EFIS would be "black all the time" as 32bit plug-ins will not load at all in 64 bit X-Plane.

i run windos7, i7 6core 4 Ghz, 12G ram, nvidia 580 with latest driver (downloaded them just 10 min before) .

whats the problem?

At a guess: Not Activated correctly,or installed in a system owned folder.

To check try starting "Engines running", if the PFD and EFIS  go blank after 30sec you have an activation problem, if they don't go blank when started "engines running" it's something you are not switching on correctly when you started "Cold & dark".

If you still have problems, please attach a copy of the Log.txt file to your next post.

Also did you buy it from X-Aviation or from the .ORG, because they have different installation/activations, and you will need to contact your supplier for tech support for that version.

cessna729.

edit 1:

Edited by cessna729