Weekly Fly-In

Patrik Hedström

I already am disappointed with the disorganization of this whole thing. I will continue going to the .org fly-ins until this is all sorted out. I have a TS3 that you guys are more than welcome to use as well. I have long wanted to have fly-ins here at x-pilot, lets get it started right.

-NR

I already am disappointed with the disorganization of this whole thing. I will continue going to the .org fly-ins until this is all sorted out. I have a TS3 that you guys are more than welcome to use as well. I have long wanted to have fly-ins here at x-pilot, lets get it started right.

-NR

a ) This is out first week so don't expect miracles, I'm not god here.

b ) Please give me your list of problems that way I can adress them as quickly as possible.

Edited by Erik Winter

Erik,

The assumption here when you asked if you could post here was that you had screenshots of a fly-in to post. Others here are correct, this is not the correct section (topic has now been moved).

A note to all: I do NOT condone this to be any bit of an "official" fly-in for X-Pilot at all. If you choose to partake in anything Erik does, know that it's assumed to be for fun and not organized or appointed by us here.

Erik:

This is the last time I'm going to say this....shape up, or get out of here. You are consistently rude with comments like "I don't care what you think" type talk. The next time you're gone...for good.

Erik,

The assumption here when you asked if you could post here was that you had screenshots of a fly-in to post. Others here are correct, this is not the correct section (topic has now been moved).

A note to all: I do NOT condone this to be any bit of an "official" fly-in for X-Pilot at all. If you choose to partake in anything Erik does, know that it's assumed to be for fun and not organized or appointed by us here.

Erik:

This is the last time I'm going to say this....shape up, or get out of here. You are consistently rude with comments like "I don't care what you think" type talk. The next time you're gone...for good.

Sorry about that.

I've lobbied for it for quite a while now. It needs to be official AND officially managed and organized. Look at what Kumiankka does on the org for example.

-NR

Ok so your problem is that it is not YET officially recognized? Please explain to me what you mean by "officially managed and organized", does that mean I'm doing something wrong?

Edited by Erik Winter

Erik,

Erik:

That pretty much covers it.

-NR

- Make it clear which network you're going to use (sounds like it's VATSIM, if so, edit the first post).

- The post certainly sounds like this is the 'official' X-Pilot fly-in, which apparently, is incorrect.

- Make it clear if you plan on having ATC for the flight or not. If there is no ATC, then what is the plan for voice communication between the fly-in participants? If it's going to be teamspeak, tell people which teamspeaker server.

- what TIME is the fly-in?  The original post says "Sunday" and that's about it.

- what is the DURATION of the fly-in?

- Are people going to fly TO or FROM the target airport? What route?

Those are some things that jump to mind. There's more, of course, but that's a start if you'd like to attract people to a fly-in.

Edited by Keith Smith