[SOLVED] Gizmo plugin

vigour

According to the Boeing 777 installation instructions, the Gizmo plugin should be disabled in order to run the 777.

My question is, what would the impact be for the CRJ200 if I remove the Gizmo plugin? I know it's needed for activation, but if I activate the model, can I remove the Gizmo plugin untill the next update?

Can't you have per-plane plugins, by creating a plugins folder inside the airplane's folder? If so, could the gizmo plugin be isolated to the plane? AFAIK, that won't prevent it from running when the 777 is loaded, but will it make it easier to enable and disable, since you would only have to move the single aircraft's folder, rather than that and the gizmo one in the plugins folder?

Can't you have per-plane plugins, by creating a plugins folder inside the airplane's folder? If so, could the gizmo plugin be isolated to the plane? AFAIK, that won't prevent it from running when the 777 is loaded, but will it make it easier to enable and disable, since you would only have to move the single aircraft's folder, rather than that and the gizmo one in the plugins folder?

No, Gizmo is not programmed to run this way.