CL60 BUG

Santi1212_

hello i just downloaded the v1.8 for the challenger 650 im trying to change the altimeter from HPA to IN but its not working like i would click push to select but it wont change. Now when i go to the fms i go to flt pln its just black and i go to other pages for example like dep and arr its all black to and when i load into the aircraft its already with the apu on and everything like i did a flight before and i dont know how to make it start for cold and dark where the doors are closed. Please let me know how i can fix this issue.

15 minutes ago, Santi1212_ said:

hello i just downloaded the v1.8 for the challenger 650 im trying to change the altimeter from HPA to IN but its not working like i would click push to select but it wont change. Now when i go to the fms i go to flt pln its just black and i go to other pages for example like dep and arr its all black to and when i load into the aircraft its already with the apu on and everything like i did a flight before and i dont know how to make it start for cold and dark where the doors are closed. Please let me know how i can fix this issue.

Hi,

DCP1 / config for thr the baro setting.

Create the state of the plane (Fuel, doors etc...) and save this state named C and D (Or something else), next time, load this state to start your flight.

2024-10-19_17h33_28.jpg

• Like 1

ill try that if you dont mind though putting your discord so i can communicate with you there if i try it and doesnt work. Let me tell you so i load in i get into the screen to choose the tail number whatever. I do check box the restore position and trajectory and still its not from cold and dark. But i reset the aircraft and i still cant click onto the push select button ill send a screenshot through discord once you send me your tag if you want.

1 hour ago, Santi1212_ said:

ill try that if you dont mind though putting your discord so i can communicate with you there if i try it and doesnt work. Let me tell you so i load in i get into the screen to choose the tail number whatever. I do check box the restore position and trajectory and still its not from cold and dark. But i reset the aircraft and i still cant click onto the push select button ill send a screenshot through discord once you send me your tag if you want.

If you want to start over create a new airframe. Every airframe will restore its last state by default, it’s persistent. If you want it to be in a different state you have to put the plane in that state and save it for later use.