Some UrbanMAXX Extreme

JohnMAXX

Hi John!

Welcome aboard! Glad you made your way across over here. Less riff-raff here I find. =) (Although both Cameron and tkyler might disagree with me)..

BTW nice work on the MAXX series. Impressed as heck since i first saw it a few months back. XP10 sorely needs this.

- CK.

You know it, and I hope to be a valuable part of the community. Yeah the riff-raff that you speak of kept me from participating too much..........LOL I have had a few of your members ask me to come over here and looking around I like what I see....

I love working on the MAXX series and hope to bring the community more "standard" add-ons in the future... ;)

John

Edited by JohnMAXX

I recently bought UrbanMAXX Extreme and for less than $8 I couldnt be happier

Thanks John and welcome to Xpilot

I love to hear that!

Prior to the release my wife was laughing at me because I was a nervous wreck. So far for every complaint I get 10 stellar reviews....I can't tell you how long I fought over pricing and how happy I am that people are enjoying UrbanMAXX.....for the price of a burger you get global urban coverage....OK enough of the sale...LOL

Thanks guys I think I found a home.... Im not crying I swear.....

• Upvote 1