SR20 Entegra Navdata

Mike710

18 hours ago, Mike710 said:

Hi,

Recently bought the SR20, but I see that the right MFD shows Navdata X-Plane 11 2020. How Is this?

I updated XP12 via Navigraph, can the SR20 also be updated via Navigraph?

Thanks

That bit is just a static texture, so that can be ignored. (I'll get that bug noted to change the text there for XP12). The navdata itself is parsed from Custom Data if installed, so you should be all set.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coop said:

That bit is just a static texture, so that can be ignored. (I'll get that bug noted to change the text there for XP12). The navdata itself is parsed from Custom Data if installed, so you should be all set.

Thank´s again Coop, yes that could mislead more then one. Specifically someone who watched a video on YT and has not yet stopped by this forum. 

Just one last question please, what are the differences between the DFC90 and the none DFC90 models?  I looked through the manuals and saw nothing In that regard, or I simply missed it.

2 minutes ago, Mike710 said:

Just one last question please, what are the differences between the DFC90 and the none DFC90 models?  I looked through the manuals and saw nothing In that regard, or I simply missed it.

The DFC90 is Avidyne's autopilot system. It's simulated in the DFC90 variant.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cameron said:

The DFC90 is Avidyne's autopilot system. It's simulated in the DFC90 variant.

Thank you Cameron! I think I´ll be using this one, great work overall congrats!

Cheers.

Edited by Mike710