Cl 650 Plug-in error

kais

I purchased the aircraft and all is good, and the file is complete whenever I try to run it I get this message pop up even though, the gizmo plug-in is in the file the gizmo plugin is their Does anyone know how I can fix this am using the mac m1 chip. I tried reinstalling the aircraft but it did not work and made sure my laptop security enabled the plugin.

299340376_Screenshot2024-04-21at4_54_08PM.png.ca4bfe6fd05a5f475d31238078d6a2d4.png

On 4/21/2024 at 7:06 AM, Cameron said:

Start X-Plane using Rosetta. That will solve this issue for now.

Not working for me. Crashing every time with the new gizmo64 LTS plugin installed in the main XP plugs dir. It insisted I update and now no longer works at all. Bit of a shame for $120. Please help!

7 hours ago, araiher said:

Not working for me. Crashing every time with the new gizmo64 LTS plugin installed in the main XP plugs dir. It insisted I update and now no longer works at all. Bit of a shame for $120. Please help!

Please re-install the aircraft with only the plugins we ship in the installer, then post your log here to assess what may be going on.