Bought xplane 12, and the upgraded version of IXEG 737, no activation window.

Jipvk

I'm running x-plane 12 on Mac, its empty and fresh install, I installed the new IXEG 737, I can get into the plane but no activation window shows up, there is also no GIZMO or anything visible. but it is shown in my /resources/plugins folder. 

Any ideas? I've reinstalled the plane a few times and the simulator fully once, same problems. 

Hi, I have just purchased the upgraded 737 plus.

I think I'm running into the same issue, can't start the aircraft, can't activate anything, no plugin window (gizmo?) is available.

The graphics rendenring also is very weird...

Running XP12 out of Steam, on MacBookAir M1, Ventura 13.5.

What's the solution here ? I'm very confused... 

@Jipvk How do you 'run x-plane with Rosetta' ?

@Litjan Is this behaviour part of the 'Level2 Failed' issue (I did not find this in the log.txt) in the bug report post you opened (very useful btw thanks)? If not is this related to the plugin vs ARM processors issue (I am not seing this mentioned in the bug report post) ?

Interestingly, I'm also running in the same situation with the MU-2 Marquise which I also purchased...

Thanks.

422356884_Screenshot2023-09-17at21_33_56.png

Edited by teefee